Thursday 2 July 2009

Summer, Paper & Pads


Well it's finally arrived by the looks of it Summer is officially here! And I dont know about you but I love it and I really can't understand all these people who complain that it's too hot, I mean I personally would rather be too hot than too cold but maybe thats just me.


Does anyone know if we have a hosepipe ban in the UK yet? 'cos we normally get one after a few days of no rain even though all it does all winter & autumn is rain.


On a more upsetting note the office goldfish, Finley, died last week so I just thought I would mention it to try and ease the office grief.


We also have a shipment of A3 & A4 sketch pads due into the office in the next week so I shall keep you all posted.


Also if anyone has any suggestions for our next office pet they would be greatly appreciated (we can't get cats though because 2 people are allergic).


Thanks for reading


No comments: