Tuesday 27 January 2009

A3 100gsm PAPER

Well who would have thought it after nearly 2 months of blood, sweat and tears I've finally sold some A3 paper so hopefully now it will start to shift in some sort of volume, I'd like to say a big a thankyou to all the people who gave me advice on the excellent craft forum that is crafter oo (well worth a visit if your an ardent or even new crafter, it's full of really nice people who share all there knowledge and stuff around, it's also got some nice cakes on it but thats a different story) and I also like to thank all the people who have e mailed ideas and suggestions to me too.

On a more serious note,well sort of, our sale continues so if you would like to grab yourself a bargain dont forget to visit

http://www.ideasinpaper.co.uk

Thanks for reading and keep smiling!

No comments: